Have a gas leak. What Now?
Short on time?
The quickest and stress-free way to get your gas leak fixed is to call us out. Our vans carry many common spare parts so we can usually get you up and working in the same visit. Contact us for a no-obligation phone consultation/quote. We cover North London, West London, Hertfordshire and Middlesex locations.
7 actions you need to take right now if you have a gas leak:
- Turn off the gas supply to the property (apartment, workplace or building)
- Open all doors and windows immediately to ventilate the room and property
- Make sure that all gas appliances are turned off
- Don’t take any action that can produce sparks or could cause a fire
- Do not switch on any lights or any other electrical appliance including intercoms
- Avoid making any phone calls on mobiles or landlines whilst inside – telephones today are all electronic, meaning there’s a risk of arc formation and spark generation which could cause an explosion.
- Leave the building to call us! We will find and repair your gas leak. We’re trained and qualified Gas-Safe technicians, waiting for your call on 0800 328 0449
If you think you’re experiencing a gas leak, it should be dealt with immediately. Gas is invisible and explosive and as such, deadly. No matter how inconvenient your situation, you need to take prompt action.
Did you know…
- Most people don’t even know that they have a gas leak, until a gas heating engineer has inspected their property or carried out works at the property, such as boiler servicing or landlord gas safety inspections
- We can trace, locate and repair gas leaks or abnormalities in your heating system, with little disruption and no danger to you or your property, all within one hour.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation related to gas or carbon monoxide, please remember to ventilate your house, turn off the gas immediately and call us on 0800 328 0449.
Get a Quote
Use the online quote button or call us free. Tell us what the problem is. We'll quote you a price and get your agreement to proceed.
Get the work done
We'll take your address details and come at a time to suit you. We carry a range of common spare parts so we can usually get things working with one visit.
Get on With Your Day
Carry on enjoying your day in the happy knowledge that your repairs are done and everything is working smoothly in your home.